Apply for adding a new section

- Здесь Вы можете высказывать свои соображения, недовольство и пожелания администрации ПластЭксперт. Просим соблюдать рамки приличий.
- Here you can address to PlastExpert forum admins. Please, be polite.
Ответить
Jessieamo
Страна, Регион, Область: Zhejiang

Apply for adding a new section

#1 Сообщение Jessieamo » 26 июн 2009, 08:40

I am Jessie, from China, working in plastic molding solution areas(equipment,mold,plastic), main work is: manage all operation for export, and communicate with foreign users or sales.

I hope admin. can open a new section for Chinese equipment. we can talk Chinese equipment or materials or other goods problems,our engineers also will be very happy to give advice in technic too. Also I can offer some helps for who need help in China. No matter in like or work.

My thinking & reason:
1) As I know, there are many Chinese equipment sold in Russia. but because of the distance and others, the after sales service should be a problem to Russia users.

2) Because of the Crisis, more users will consider the cost of production. that is means-- buy more econormic equipment but not bad technic and quality.
Compare developing countries and others countries. the most sutible country is China.
Then there are more users will consider to get goods from China.
But do business with China, users should notice more. like as how to know this supplier is sincerity or no. how to communiate with Chinese people. how to get goods from China. how to deal with the transportation...
Even how to find more suitable hotel for trip.
Everything what is concern of China,Chinese supplier,Chinese goods.., all is OK.

Hope Admin will consider my advice. It should be very helpful for Russia users.

Otherwise, I am learning Russian.

Thanks & Best regards

Jessie
Ничего невозможного!

vk

#2 Сообщение vk » 26 июн 2009, 09:03

Вот молодцы китайцы. Прут и прут. Вот пример для подражания для наших производителей. У нас задача другая, сидеть и стонать как всех Китай душит.
Jessieamo писал(а):1) As I know, there are many Chinese equipment sold in Russia. but because of the distance and others, the after sales service should be a problem to Russia users.
Это особенно важный момент))) Даже не смотря на это, все равно откройте раздел. Еще больше проблем будет))). Молодцы.

Ответить

Вернуться в «Административный/Admin forum»